General Knowledge for Kids: These days Kids spend most of the time in front of Television or with Mobile Phones and are hardly aware of what’s happening in and around the world. It is very tough to select only a few GK Questions for kids as it is a vast area and in fact boundless. Some of the GK questions may seem too simple for higher class students but it is always good to revise what you know before you add in more information to your Knowledge Base.
Some Question and Answer are here as Following:
1. How many days do we have in a week?
2. How many days are there in a year?
Answer: 365 days
3. How many months do we have in a year?
Answer: 12 months
4. How many days do we have in a week?
Answer: 7 days
5. What is 2+2?
6. How many colors are there in a rainbow?
7. How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
8. How many sides are there in a triangle?
9. Which are the vowels in the English alphabet series?
Answer: A, E, I, O, U
10. Which animal is called King of Jungle?
11. Which is the largest animal in the world?
Answer: Blue whale
12. How many primary colors are there?
Answer: Three (red, yellow, blue)
13. What are your ears for?
14. We use our eyes to — see, hear, feel, eat?
15. Which is the tallest animal on the earth?
16. In which direction does the sunrise?
17. Which animal is known as the ‘Ship of the Desert?’
18. What do you call the person who brings a letter to your home from post office?
19. Which is the nearest star to planet earth?
20. Which is the principal source of energy for earth?
22. Which is the tallest mountain in the world?
Answer: Mount Everest
23. Which is the fastest animal on the land?
24. Which planet is known as the Red Planet?
25. Baby of a dog is called__________
26. Which is the largest ocean in the world?
Answer: Pacific Ocean
27. How many years are there in one Millennium?
Answer: 1,000 years
28. Which is the most sensitive organ in our body?
29. Which day comes after Friday?
30. We use our eyes to — see, hear, feel, eat?