. Continue to visit the website www. join the Pak army. gov. Pk test slip. The exact test date will be printed on your Slip / Roll Roll Slip, AFNS Join Pak Army Jobs 2021 | Armed Forces Nursing Service – Online Registration advertisement
- Single BSc Nursing / Widow / Divorced / Divorced Without Meetings.
Post Date Registration:
- 12 Jul 2021 – 13 Aug
- Connects 17 to 25 years
- Minimum 60% marks in Matric (Science), Minimum 50% marks in FSc (Pre-medical)
- Single, Widowed
- Minimum height: 5 feet
- According to the structure of each body
Type of Commission & Qualification AFNS Join Pak Army Jobs 2021
Matric & Science – 60% Scores Minimum FSc (Pre-Treatment) – 50% Low Scores
17-25 years as of 31 Dis 2021
(Only domicile from Balochistan, Kyber Pakhtoon Khawa and Gilgit Baltistan)
BSc Generic Quality Nursing Only (No person holding a diploma is eligible)
18-28 years from 30 November 2021
|Weight: According to Body Mass Index||The minimum height should be 5 ‘Feet (152.4cm).|
- Candidates will register on the website
- Paper and date will be notified by email
- A notification message will be sent via roll number slip
- Once the date is given, there will be no change
- You will have to pay a fee to take the test
- Candidates must be familiar with computer and information technology
Certificates/documents / detailed mark sheets and two certified copies of each certificate/degree for each subject.
Candidates working in government institutions/departments will issue a Certificate of Opposition (NOC) for the institution concerned.
Certified copy of residence.
Copies of National Identity Card.
3 x colored pictures proven appropriately (front and back).
Cross order for Rs. 100 / – in favor of the Director-General of Human Resource Management (DGPA), General Headquarters Rawalpindi.AFNS Join Pak Army Jobs 2021
How to be selected]
|Registration:||12 July 2021 to 13 August 2021|
|The initial test includes text/intelligence/personality:||The exact test date will be printed on your test slip / Roll No slip.|
Continue to visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk to get a test slip.
Candidates will be tested at Army Public Center and Government Center
Applicants are required to qualify for physical examinations as below
- Upon completion of the successful training, you will be assigned a Commission at the level of Lieutenant.
- Finally, the nominees will be required to sign a Pak Army working bond for a period of ten years at B.Sc Nursing before the start of training.
- B.S Nursing: Four-Year Training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi, CMH Lahore, CMH Kharian, CMH Multan, CMH Quetta, PNS Shifa Karachi
Trained Nurses: Six Weeks of Basic Military Training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi and CMH Kharian.
To join the Pak Army in the Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS 2021, you will need the following documents:
- Original copies of the certificate/qualification.
- Domicile Photocopy (Certified).
- The NOC for candidates already working in the Public Sector
- Photographs of passport size nominees (x3) (front / back).
- Copies of National Identity card.
Applicants must apply online using the official website. All you really need to do is fill out an online application form.
- Registration and initial testing will be held according to the following schedule. To apply for the Armed Forces, Nursing Service AFNS 2021, check out the link provided below. Good luck.