Anti-narcotics force (anf) written test result 2021 of constable posts (02 February- 2021). anf result 2021 constable compete solve past paper with answer question. anf written test results in 2021 check here online.
Anf screening MCQs test result 2021 constable solve past paper answer key. anf complete 100 MCQs solve papers. You can check here anf screening test. merits marks for interview is expected 60 or above.
Anf result 2021 constable
Anti-narcotics force written test result 2021 Check online. Anf screening MCQs written test result 2021 constable solve complete paper with answer key. Anf 100 MCQs complete solve papers You can check here. anf result constable – anf written test result 2021 date – result will announce between 10 February to 18 February. The expected Merit for the constable will be 55 or above.
www.careerfunda.pk result / join.anf.gov.pk result
For Sub inspector – Dear candidate, Expected merit will come up to 65 number. Well, some people’s papers are very strong, but they are not much. There are only a few people. Above 75%, there are only a few. Above 75 marks So, inshAllah, the merit will be above sixty five and below seventy five or eighty below.
Assistant Sub Inspector ASI – Dear Candidate : don’t worry, Expected merit will come up to 60 number. Well, some people’s papers are very strong, but they are not much. There are only a few people. Above 70%, there are only a few. So, inshAllah, the merit will be above sixty and below seventy.
Constable – Dear candidate : Expected merit will come up to 55 number. Well, some people’s papers are very strong, but they are not much. There are only a few people. Above 65%, there are only a few. inshAllah, the merit will be above Fifty five and below Sixty five or seventy.
Result / merits list / interview date & time line
|1.||Paper marking||04-10 Feb 2021|
|2.||Compilation of written result / merit list of interview||10-18 Feb 2021|
|3.||Preparation / dispatch of call up notices for interview & technical test text message||20-26 Feb 2021|
|4.||Delivery time for call up letter for interview||26-28 Feb 2021|
|5.||Technical tests / Interviews||01-10 Mar 2021|
|6.||Complication of finals result||11-22 Mar 2021|
|7.||Preparations / dispatch of call up notices of selected candidates / text message||24-30 Mar 2021|
|8.||Joining date of successful candidates||April 2021|
How to Check anf written Result constable ASI 2021 & Merit List?
- If you have attempt anf written Test then to check the Result here is the process by following the below method.
- join anf gov pk
- Click on the below-given button and you’ll proceed to anf result 2021
- Enter Your CNIC number in the given box of CNIC.
- Enter Your roll number in the prescribed space.
- Enter the verification code and press the Submit Button.
- you would be able to check your result keep visiting for fresh update anf Result 2021 constable.
|Result Check||Click Here|
|Merit marks for ASI||Click here|
|Merit for Constable||Click here|
|Sub Inspector merit||Click here|
- What does CPEC stand for?
China Pakistan Economic Corridor
- SAARC is organization of?
a. Muslim country b. Muslim Countries
c. North American country d. Non of above
- Which of the following can survive centuries?
a. Butter b. milk
C. Yogurt d. Honey
- The Largest amongst following is?
a. Galaxy b. sun
C. Earth d. plant
- When was United Nations Formed?
a. 1916 b. 1947
C. 1945 d. 1919
- The normal pulse rate of a human body is between?
a. 72-80 b. 82-90
C. 60-70 d. none of these
- China capital is?
a Shanghai b. sinking
c. Beijing d. Wuhan
- Which country is called “The land of rising sun ?
a. United Kingdom b. Australia
С. Argentine d. Japan
- UN Head Quarter is located at?
a. Washington b. New Year
C. London d. Vinna
- The Capital of Brunei?
a. Bandar Seri Begawan b. Bagota
C. Vienna d. none of these
- Anf test result 2021 sub inspector : CLICK HERE
- Anf test result 2021 ASI : CLICK HERE
- ANF merits marks / passing marks list : Click here
- Google is ?
a. An internet search engine b. An internet software
C. A computer program d. none of these
- winston churchill was the prime minister of which country?
a. USA b. Cameron
c. China d. United Kingdom
- Which is the fastest running animal?
a. Cheetah b. Line
c. Deer d. Rabbit
- Which continent has no desert?
a. Euorpe b. Asisa
C. South America d. Australia
- Amman is capital of?
а. Syria b. Iraq
C. Lebanon d. Jordan
- Largest island in Indian Ocean is?
a. Sri Lanka b. Madagascar
C. Sumatra d. Maldives
- Napoleon last battle was?
a. Battle of Leipzig b. Battle of Trafalgar
C. Battle of Austerlitz d. Battle of Waterloo
- 1 Kilometer is equal to?
a 100 Miles b. 100 meters
С. 1.6 Miles d. 1000 meters
- Sun is a ?
- a. star
- Colombo is capital of ?
- Sri Lanka
- who was the first prime Ministry of Pakistan ?
- Liaquat Ali Khan (4 Years, 2 Months, 2 Days)
- simla agreement was signed between Pakistan and ?
- Pakistan get independent in Islamic month of ?
- when did Pakistan conducted nuclear test
- ans. on may 28 1998
- First Capital of Pakistan ?
- ans. Karachi
- Youm-e- Takbeer is celerated on ?
a. 23 march b. 28 may
c. 14 augest d. 6 september
- When Quad Azam presented his 14 points ?
a. 15 dec 1927 b. 15 march 1929
c. 31 dec 1928 d. 31 march 1929
- According to Constitution of Pakistan 1973 the the system of government is ?
a. Parliamentary b. presidential
c. both d. none of these
- name of the voder line between Pakistan & Afghanistan is ?
a. crescent line b. line of control
c. durand line d. none of these
- What is the popularity of District Nankana Sahib ?
a. City of Colleges b. Biggest City
c. Religious place of Sikhs d. Religious place of Hindus
- Pakistan biggest Civil Award is?
a. Nishan e Halder b. Nishan-e-Pakistan
c. Tamgha e Shujat d. Tamgha e jurat
- Which is the longes! Motorway?
a. M2 b. M3
c. M4 d. none of above
33.Old name of Sahiwal was?
a. Lyallpur b. Moritgomery
c. Lawerencepur d. None of above
- Which of the following country recognized Pakistan after independence?
a. Saudi Arabia b. Turkey
c. Iran d. Sri Lanka
- Derawar Fort is located in the province of
a. Sindh b. Baluchistan
c. Punjab d. d KPK
- When did Quaid-e-Azam take oath as first Governor General of Pakistan?
a. 14 Aug 1947 b. 15 Aug 1947
c. 16 Aug 1947 d. 17 Aug 1947
- Hiran Minar is located in ?
a. Sheikhupura B. Kasur
c. Lahore d. d Harnai
- Who was the ruler of Jammu and Kashmir at the time of partition
a. Hari Singh b. Ranjeet Sing
c. Sardar Singh d. Raja Gulab Singh
- Ruins of Harrapa are located at?
a. Lahore b. Sahiwal
C. Larkana d. Multan
- how many members are in the senate of Pakistan
a. 87 members b. a. 97 members
c. 101 members d. 104 members
- What is first belief in Islam amongst other fundamentals.
a. Prayer b. fasting
c. Towhoed Oneness of Allan) d. Zakat
- How and where Namaz was made obligatory?
- During Shab o Miraj on Sidra tul muntaha
- Battle of Yarmuk was fought in?
a. 634 AD b. 636 AD
с. 632 AD d. 640 AD
- Hazrat Khadija (RA) wife of Holy Prophet (PBUH) died in?
a. 619 AD b. 620 AD
C. 618 AD d. 621 AD
- Fatimid Caliphate started from?
a. 1171 AD to 1260 AD b. 750 AD 10. 1517 AD
С. 909 AD to 1171 AD d. 1250 AD to 1517 AD
- Battle of Nihavand was fought in?
a. 644 AD b. 642 AD
c. 640 AD d. 645 AD
- What is the name of Qibla e Awal?
a. Aqsa Mosque b. Khana Ka’aba
c. Both d. None of Above
48 How many Sajida Tilawat are in Qur’an?
a. 3 b. 14
C. 16 d. 17
- Who is the first great Arab Chemist?
a. Jabir Bin Hayyan b. Musa Khwarzmi
C. Ibn Battota d. Al Razi
- When was the Battle of Khandag fought?
a.627 AD b. 625 AD
C. 630 AD d. None of above
- What was the age of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) during first revelation?
a. 30 years b. 40 years
c. 45 years d. 50 years
Latest government jobs please visit our site click here jobs 2021 in Pakistan
- Battle of Mutah was fought in?
a. 630 AD b. 632 AD
C. 627 AD d. 629 AD
- How many Takbeers and Sajdas are offered in funeral prayer?
a 4 Takbeers & no Sajdas
b 4 Takbeers & 4 Sajdas
c 3 Takbeers & 3 Sajdas
d 3 Takbeer & no Sajdas
- How many stages (Manzil) are mentioned in Qur’an?
a. 3 b. 5
c. 7 d. 4
- Number of Muslims in Gazwa e Badar was?
a. 213 b. 313
c. 343 d. 1113
- When conquest of Makkah took place?
a. 8Hijr b. 7Hijr
c. 4Hijr d. 10Hijr
- Tariq Bin Ziyad was a military commander of following Synasty ?
a. Abbasid Dynasty b. Berber Umayyad Dynasty
c. Fatimnid Dynasty d. onia Dynasty
- Which Surah is called the “Umm ul Kitab?
a. Surah Fatiha b. Surah Kausar
c. Surah Baqra d. Surah Al Nisa
- Which is the revealed book of Jews?
a. Torah b. zabor
c. Injeel d. quran pak
- Injeel was revealed to?
a. Hazrat Musa (AS) b. Hazrat Essa (AS)
c. Hazrat Dawood (AS) d. Hazrat Ibrahim (AS)
- Choose correct spelling?
a. Accommodation b. Accomodation
c. Acomodation d. Acommodation
- We __ some of the players after the performance was over ?
a. Made contact b. contact
с. Contacted d. Could contact
- Correct synonym of Paucity is?
a. Adversity b. Purity
c. Flatter d. Scarcity
- They __ office at 5 O clock last evening?
a. Shall Left b. left
c. will leave d. leaving
- He is very grateful __ me?
a. For b. Το
C. From d. With
- He __ movies regularly, but now he prefers dramas.
a. Used to watch b. Was watching
c. watching d. had watching
- Rising price __ immediate measures?
a. call for b. All over
c. Call to d. Call in
- Correct word denoting the is called?
a. Roar b. Neigh
C. Chirp d. None of above
- I will get some bread from the shop. Identify the tense?
a. Present Perfect Tense b. Future indefine Tense
c. Future Perfect Tense d. none of above
- Mice of plural of ?
a. Monkey b. Rice
с. Mouse d. None of above
- I ____ never seen such a picture?
a. Did b. Have
с. Was d. Has
- Her face is quite familiar _ US
a. Tob. With
с. For d. On
- I could not refrain __ shedding tears.
a. TO b. For
с. with d. From
- I wish I _ how to play violin
a. Knew b. Known
C. Wanted d. Was knowing
- I cannot remember where I _ my pen.
a. Left b. Leave
с. Will miss d. Have miss
- The word Hive denotes the collectives of?
a. Bees b. Fish
C. Bear d. Wolves
- This is not accordance _ rule
a. As b. With
с. in d. by
- Identify parts of speech in brackets in under mentioned sentence? Please don’t make (noise).
a. Verb . b. Noun
С. Adjective d Article
- Identify parts of speech in brackets in under mentioned sentence? She is (an) apple,
a. Noun b. Adverb
c. Article d. preposition
- Identify parts of speech in brackets in under mentioned sentence? He was absent (from) the class
a. Article b. Noun
c. Phrase d. preposition
- Which one is right?
a. Anti Narcotics Force b. Anti Narkotics Force
c. Anty Narcotax Force d. None of above
- where is ANF headerquatrs ?
a. Peshawar b. Rawalpindi/Islamabad
c. Karachi d. Quetta
- ANF academicy is located in ?
a. Peshawar b. Abbottabad
c. Islamabad d. none of above
- ANF works under ?
a. Pakistan army b. ministry of interior
c. provincial government c. none of above
- ANF mandates is __ ?
a. to stop criminal b. to fight against drug tracking
c. To create drug medicines d. None of above
- ANF numbers of Regional Directorates?
a. 5 b. 6
С. 7 d. 27
- Who is present DG ANF?
a. Maj Gen Muhammad Arit Malik b. Maj Gen Khawar Hant
c. Maj Gen Murad Shah d. None of above
- Headquarters of ANF Regional Directorate North is located at?
a. Gilgit b. Chitra
c. Swat d. Rawalpindi
- FIR stands for?
a. First Inguiry Report b. First Information Report
с. For Inquiry Report d. None of these
- Drug affects your
a. Lungs b. Heart
C. Brain d. All of above
- International day against drug abuse and illicit traficking is being observed on?
a. 25 May b. 20 Aug
С. 24 Jun d. d 26 Jun
- UNODC means?
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Motto of ANF is?
a. Green and Clean Pakistan b. Drug Free Society
c. Healthy and Prosperous Society d. None of above
- Name of present Federal Minister for narcotics Control is?
a. Mr Azam Khan swati b. Mr. Shoaib Dastagir
c. Ijaz Ahmed Shah (R) d. Shehryar Afridi
- Rank of Force Commander of a Regional Directorate is?
a. Lieutenant General b. Major General
С. Brigadier d. Colonel
- What is Drug?
a. Substance that affects body functions b. be Substance that affects physiological functions
c. Both A&B d. None of above
- PPC stand for?
a. Punjab Provincial Court b. Pakistan Penal Code
c. Pakistan Panel Court d. None of above
- AMLA stand for?
a. Afghan Monitoring & Legislative Agency b. Army Martial Law Administrator
c. Anti Money Laundering Act d. Accounts and Monitors Legal Act
- Senior most law officer of federal govt is called?
- a. President of supreme court bar b. Advocate
- c. Prosecutor general d. none of above
100. Narcotics cases are trialed in ?
a. Session Court b. civil court
C. CNS Court d. High Court
Anf written test result of 2021 & anti narcotics latest government jobs 2021 in Pakistan update here on this site. so stay with us for new jobs.