BBISE Quetta is an autonomous body with administrative and financial powers to organize, regulate, promote, and control intermediate and secondary education. BBISE Quetta Jobs 2023 It also conducts examinations in public and private institutions. Rephrase The Balochis tan Board’s main objective is to provide quality services for conducting exams and meeting national standards so students can achieve their goals. Therefore computerization system has been introduced in Baluchistan Board for the betterment of students from remote areas, especially result processing, registration, publication of results through websites, etc.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education latest BBISE Quetta Jobs 2023
|Posted Date:||19th Jan 2023|
|Education:||Literate, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Last Date:||February 06, 2023|
|total Vacancies:||47 +|
|Company name:||Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education BISE Quetta|
|Address:||Balochistan Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education BISE, Quetta|
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education vacancy name
- Audit Officer (BS 18)
- Assistant Controller (BS17)
- Assistant Controller (BS16)
- Data Entry Operator (Bs12)
- Junior Clerk (Bs11)
- Stenographer (Bs11)
- Chowkidar (Bs02)
- Peon (Bs02)
How to apply ?
official website go to form download www.bbiseqta.edu.pk
- Applications (on the prescribed form of the Board) along with two photographs
- attested copies of computerized identity card, local/domicile, educational credentials and experience
- certificate addressed to Secretary Balochistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Quetta
- will be collected till 06-02-2023 at the establishment branch with processing fee of Rs.300 non-refundable
- through UBL Challan. Unattested documents will not be accepted under any circumstances and copies of
- all certificates from the concerned board/university while local/domicile must be verified by the concerned
- Deputy Commissioner. Legal action will be taken against any candidate in case of false/fake educationalcredentials.
- Candidate’s age limit should be 18 to 28 years on 06-02-2023 while age relaxation will be
- given as per government rules.
- Government servants should submit their applications through their