The full name of Pakistan is the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Pakistan is the Federal Parliamentary Republic in South Asia, located between Central Asia and West Asia. It is the sixth most populous country.
We provided General Knowledge MCQS about Pakistan. The total area of Pakistan is 881,913 square kilometers (340,509 square miles). Pakistan has a 1,046 km (650 mi) coastline along the Arabian Sea and the Gulf of Oman to the south.
And India to the east, Afghanistan to the west, Iran to the southwest, and China to the northeast. Pakistan’s maritime border is with Oman. In this article, we provide the latest General Knowledge MCQS about Pakistan
General Knowledge About Pakistan
Pakistan is the 33rd biggest country by all-out zone;
Pak holds a 1,046 km (650 mi) coastline along the Arabian Sea and the Gulf of Oman in the south and land boundaries of 6,774 km (4,209 mi) altogether: 2,430 km
(1,510 mi) with Afghanistan, 523 km (325 mi) with China, 2,912 It imparts a marine boundary to Oman and is isolated from Tajikistan by the cool, limited Wakhan Corridor. Pakistan possesses a geopolitically significant area at the intersection of South Asia, the Middle East, and Central Asia. Here you may now General Knowledge MCQs about Pakistan.
- Capital: Islamabad
- Populace: 188.9 million (2015) World Bank
- President: Arif Alvi
- Cash: Pakistani rupee
- PM: Imran Khan
- Official dialects: Urdu, English
- Won Religion: Islam
- Area: South Asia
Careerfunda.pk is one of the best platforms for job seekers to get more information about all the latest Jobs Updates and Educational Content.
MCQs For General Knowledge
1. National Dress of Pakistan is:
- Pent Shirt
- Dhoti Kurta
- Shalwar kameez
- Nicker Shirt
2. Pakistan National sports is:
3. Pakistan National Anthem lyrics were written by:
- Mohammad Ali Jinnah
- Allama Mohammad Iqbal
- Abu-Al-Asar Hafeez Jullandhuri
- Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
4. Which one of these is the National Tree of Pakistan?
5. Pakistan National mosque is:
- Faisal Mosque
- Mosque Tooba
- Badshahi Mosque
- Shah Jahan Mosque
6. What is the currency of Pakistan?
7. The Nation’s Motto of Pakistan is:
- Unity, Discipline, Sacrifice
- Faith, Struggle, Unity
- Unity, Power, Discipline
- Faith, Unity, Discipline
8. What is Pakistan National Bird name?
- Chukar Partridge
9. Pakistan’s National Poet name is:
- Hafeez Jullandhuri
- Mirza Ghalib
- Muhammad Iqbal
- Ch Rehmat Ali
10. Which one of these is the National Animal of Pakistan?
For more upates click below links>>>