|Posted On:||4, 25, 2021|
|Location:||Chiniot, Gujranwala, Hyderabad, Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Sukkur|
|Last Date:||May 23, 2021|
|Company:||MCB Islamic Bank Limited|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||MCB Islamic Bank Limited, Head Office, Lahore|
Knowledge Of Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB)
|Job Title||Job Location||Action|
|Experienced Professionals||Karachi, Pakistan||Apply Now|
|Freshers||Karachi, Pakistan||Apply Now|
|Contact Center Executive||Karachi, Pakistan||Apply Now|
|Sales Manager||Hyderabad, Pakistan||Apply Now|
|Documentation Officer||Islamabad, Pakistan||Apply Now|
|Sales Officer||Islamabad, Pakistan||Apply Now|
The MCB bank was built in 1947 and is the second-largest bank in Pakistan in phases of work. The bank has over 1100 offices all over Pakistan. It first nationalized in 1974 and again privatized in 1991. And got by the Nishat Group, which holds the majority shares in the bank. Its headquarters in Karachi but then shifted to Lahore in 2008.
It is also known for indulging in business that is compliant with the Islamic laws and allowed by the Sharia. They built separate Islamic banking branches. At the start, they operated as a subsidy of MCB but then became quite different. It had 34 branches and was called MCB Islamic Bank or MIB for short.
Table Of Open Job Positions
- Branch Manager
- Branch Operations Manager
- Trade Manager/Export Manager
- Trader Officer/Export Officer
- Credit Manager Assets/Relationship Manager Assets
- Credit Officer
- Teller Services Supervisor
- Teller Services Officer
- General Banking Officer
- Relationship Manager Liabilities
- Special Assets Management
- Treasury & FX
- Legal Affairs
- Information Technology
- Human Source
- Risk Management
- Corporate Economics & Investment Banking
- Financial Control
- Capital Market
How To Apply Online For MCB Bank Jobs?
Apply Online now
- Qualified candidates for the position of Branch Manager may forward their renewed CVs along with recent payslips to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only qualified individuals will be called.
- For more information, you can visit the MCB’s Official Website – Click Here.
About the Organization:
MCB Islamic Bank is a Pakistani Islamic Bank. It is a subsidiary of MCB Bank. Its head building is placed in Lahore. It was instituted in 2015. The Bank is using the world’s acclaimed Core Banking Software solution. The bank is offering different services and products to customers through a branch network of 187 branches all over Pakistan.
- Name: MCB Islamic Bank Limited
- Head Office: Lahore
- Founded: 2015
- Website: https://www.mcbislamicbank.com/.