NHA Internships 2021. National highway authority (NHA) Ministry of communications (MOC) invites applications from students who have already completed their degree/diploma from public/private sector universities / institutes in the following disciplines for three (03) paid internship training program on on-going projects / offices of NHA through the country :-
NHA Internships 2021 National Highway Authority
- Bachelors Degree in (Civil Engineering)
- Bachelors Degree in (Geo-Technical or Material Sciences)
- Bachelors Degree in (Environmental Sciences)
- DAE (Civil / Quantity Survey)
- Diploma n Auto CAD
- Diploma in Lab Technology
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates who have already completed their degree/diploma in the below mentioned in advertisement are requested to apply online on NHA’s website: www.nha.gov.pk/career.
- After filling complete application form, take print & sign the form.
- Candidates are also required to forward the printed application form along-with requisite Attested Documents i.e. CNIC, Degree/Diploma, Domicile & Final Transcript to HRD Cell NHA, HQ at the address given below.
- The last date to apply is 19-04-2021.
As per NHA’s policy the interns once completed internship training program in NHA shall not be eligible to apply. 4. The applications received after the prescribed date or without requisite documents/certificates shall not be entertained/accommodated.
Address: Director (HRD) National Highway Authority 27-Mauve Area, G-9/1, Islamabad
Monthly Stipend by NHA:
NHA will pay a monthly stipend of Rs. 20,000/- to the individuals who completed Bachelors degree and Rs. 10,000/- per month to the candidates who completed the diplomas defined above.