Assalam o Alaikum
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship Applications Required for All Students Including Undergraduates, Scholars, Researchers, and Practitioners.
The ISDB Scholarships offered by the Islamic Development Bank are available for appropriate education to certain groups of citizens.
The program aims to train human resources in specific areas to empower communities to achieve specific development goals (SDGs) and five-year presidential plans (P5P).
The application process is online and ISDB does not charge for any step of the scholarship.
Open to Citizens of IsDB member countries:
- Saudi Arabia, Libya, Iran, Nigeria, United Arab,
- Qatar, Egypt, Kuwait, Turkey, Pakistan,
- Algeria, Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh,
- Yemen, Morocco, Sudan, Jordan, Oman,
- Iraq, Cameroon, Brunei, Niger, Burkina Faso,
- Gabon, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Mali, Senegal,
- Guinea, Tunisia, Lebanon, Mauritania, Bahrain, Kyrgyz,
- Gambia, Maldives, Mozambique, Uganda,
- Benin, Palestine, Syria, Tajikistan, Sierra Leone,
- Togo, Uzbekistan, Comoros, Cote D’Ivoire, Afghanistan,
- Chad, Albania, Suriname, Turkmenistan,
- Guinea-Bissau, Djibouti, Somalia, Guyana
You Can Check here Much More Latest News
.آپ ہماری اس ویبسا ئیٹ پہ مزید معلومات حاصل کر سکتے ہیں
Fields of Study:
- Sustainable Agriculture, Education, Education for Sustainable Development,
- Climate Change, Energy, Sustainable Cities, Responsible Growth,
- Waste Management, Population Growth, Green Chemistry,
- Biodiversity, Plastic pollution, and Micro-plastics,
- Water and Hygiene, Health, ICT for Development,
- Innovation & Infrastructure Development, Islamic Economics,
- Finance and Banking, Development-related Social Sciences.
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship Benefits
- The monthly allowance is equal to the cost of living in the country of study.
- Tuition fees, if any, are subject to ISDB approval
- Cost of treatment in university / public hospital;
- Economy class return plane ticket (after registration and after graduation) and baggage installation fee for students selected to study abroad in partner universities/countries.
- Thesis Grant (Master and Ph.D. students)
- Scholarship for the preparation of a scientific article (Ph.D. and post-doctoral candidate).
Fields of Study for Scholarship
- Islamic Insurance & Takaful
- Hydrogen Fuel Cells
- Biogas and Biodiesel
- Insulation Technologies,
- Urban Planning
- Reduction of Waste
- Serving Communities
- Ethics of Growth
- Carbon Footprint Reduction
- Waste to Energy TechnologiesMass Extinction
- Plastic Incorporation into the Food Chain
- Biodegradable Plastics
- Recycling Possibilities
- Water Purity and Availability,
- Sanitation and Quality
- Islamic Capital Market
- Sharia & Operational Aspects of Sukuk
- Islamic Micro-Finance
- Zakat Management
- Awqaf & Zakat Management
- International economics,
- Intellectual Property (IP)
- Political Sciences
- Trade and Commerce etc
- Resilient Crops
- Postharvest Technologies
- Quality of Teaching,
- Pupil/Teacher Ratio
- High-Level Training
- Integration of Sustainability
- Strategies for Reductions of CO2 Emissions.
- Climate Mitigation
- Carbon Sequestration Methods
- Renewable Energy
- Green TechnologiesUrban Sprawl,
- Density and Epidemics
- Alternative Technologies
- Cutting-edge Research
- Limitation of Pollution
- Loss of Biodiversity
- Ecosystem Services
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship Eligibility
- Become a citizen of ISDB member countries.
- Candidates from non-member countries must be Muslims.
- Once selected,agree to be medically fit and have a medical certificate.
- A research proposal in the area of study of the program that pertains to the scientific community/country and development (for Ph.D. students only).
Doctoral applicants should:
- Master’s degree in a program of study.
- Minimum (“very good”) educational status;
- Get work or research experience preferably.
Applicants for doctoral research should:
- Degree in one of the approved areas of the doctoral program.
- Minimum (“very good”) educational status.
- At least two (2) years of research experience.
- There is a history of publication/research in this area.
Application deadline is February 28, 2021.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the Islamic Development Bank scholarship must first click on the application button below and follow the instructions to complete the form and submit the application.
According to the Shanghai and Times Higher Education University rankings, selected scholars (PhD and PhD candidates) must obtain admission / invitation from public universities in their country.
- Admissions to ISDB, Cambridge University,
- Queen Mary University of London and Oxford UK,
- McGill University of Canada,
- Copenhagen University Denmark,
- National University of Uzbekistan
- University of Tashkent are available in Malaysia, Turkey, Tunisia and Morocco, Uzbekistan and higher education institutions.
Acceptance does not mean automatic selection and is not required for application